Monday 27 May 2013

The best of May || Random

Gosh, nearly June already. I know I said it last month but this year is really flying past. It feels as if it was the new year only yesterday! This month, I have decided to split my favourites up so that the post wouldn't be too long and I can share some more personal items with you.



Dress
I picked this up a while ago in the Oxford Street Topshop. It's not something I would usually go for, so I am surprised that I've got so much wear out of it. There's just something about it that reminds me of being a seven year old girl, wearing a summer dress.

Song
Since Thriftshop, I have fallen totally and utterly in love with Macklemore's music. Even though this song is from years ago, I've been loving it all month. It's not often that a song will make me cry over and over again. Same Love.

Book
If you read My Bedroom Tour, you would have seen this book on my bedside table. It's my second time of reading it. Perhaps a review soon...


Blogger
This blog is so different and creative and I love reading a new post when it comes into my blog feed. I definitely recommend you go and check her out. Link Blog.

Youtuber
If you love to watch youtube videos then you've got to check these girls out. Their style is impeccable. Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you Whimsical paste.

 
Toodlepip
xxx



 

2 comments :

  1. I'm so flattered you chose my blog as part of your favourites! Thank you :) I love your Topshop dress, black and white is just so classic and chic, especially with the stripe! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx